Search This Blog

Day 6 (of the ride) Needles to Amboy to Needles

 The day began mercifully cooler (64°) and cloudy. I drove the guys from Needles to Amboy so that they could begin where they left the route on Saturday, back to Roy's. I realize on second look that I had mischaracterized Amboy. In fact there are several buildings scattered around Roy's and even a US Post Office I had missed. I drove back to our Needles motel to wait for the guys. My mission (and I did decide to accept it) was to choose a restaurant for dinner. Ha! Not so easy! It's Monday and almost every eating establishment is closed. We've been to the #1 ranked restaurant twice; the #2 restaurant is not worth a return visit. Hmmm . . . Subway? I don't think so.


Thought I'd give you something to be thankful for. I'm appreciating our hybrid.

CK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts