Search This Blog

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court and I Think We're Going Back To Massachusetts

Wow. What a day! It was hot. We passed a sign that said it was 92. It was hilly. We climbed over 1,000 feet more than any other day on the trip. It was long. Our second ride over 110 miles in a row. The third and fourth longest days in terms of miles on the trip. I was fried at the end of the ride.

We entered our thirteenth and fourteenth states.


Here is the ride on Strava:



PROGRESS

Yes this is pretty exciting to me. Look at the table. Less than 90 miles to home. 


TOMORROW

We will be joined by Tim Wilson from the ADA at the start. Some of Thom's friends will be meeting us at the Rhode Island border. More people will be joining us at the Summit General Store, perhaps other locations and our finishing point on Pettee Avenue in North Kingstown. I am wrestling with how to keep everyone informed of our progress. We will leave here around 6:45 AM.  I will post an update after we have been on the road for 2 hours. Please check your email, the blog and Facebook to see what we have to say. 

Here is the route we will be riding:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35578183

We hope to see lots of people tomorrow. I look forward to sleeping in my own bed.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts